Sunday, October 9, 2011

Cloth Diapers-II

I began my cloth diapering journey by watching 'Frugal and Simple' tutorial videos. I stumbled upon her videos by accident and was instantly hooked on the idea.

After watching her effortlessly whip through a diaper change, I was ready to give it a try. I ended up first purchasing the 6-pack of Charlie Banana one-sized diapers.

I knew I was not interested in having to purchase multiple sizes, and I also knew I wanted to buy them from Target (because I had gift certificates). That is ultimatly how I landed on the Charlie Banana brand!

It has turned out to be SO SIMPLE! I didn't find the snaps at all confusing, and fitting my baby's little chubby legs was quick and easy. We have had a few minor leaks, but it didn't take long to iron out the details of fitting her. Each diaper has a way to adjust the leg hole elastic, so a snug fit is achievable.

Although we started out with only the 6-pack, we quickly graduated to a stash of 17 reusable diapers and a fabulous hang on the door cloth diaper laundry bag.  Stay tuned for more on our cloth diapering expirience!

No comments:

Post a Comment