Friday, November 5, 2010

Publix Shopping Trip

I had a great shopping trip at Publix this week.  I bought VERY few things that were not on sale and I didn't have a Q for.  Doing this, I saved 77% at Publix!

1 Frozen Peprich Farm Dinner Roll (these has a try me free rebate on them)
1 Jenny O Turkey w/gravy meal for 2 (used a $.55 peelie-paid $1.45)
1 Saltine cracker
1 Pringles Xtreme (used a Free Q)
4 Craisins (BOGO)
1 Corn Tortilla
4 Green Giant canned Corn (used 2 $.50/2)
2 Os-Cal tablets (used a Px $5/2, and 2 $3 man Qs-getting $1 overage)
1 Old El Paso taco seasoning (buy 2 get one free Q)
1 OEP refried beans ($.50 Q)
1 OEP taco shells
3 Stonyfield plain yogurts ($.50/3)
1 Rubber Maid Produce Saver (used Px $1 and Man $1-made it $.69)

Total I Paid: $17.46-but I'll get a $3.49 rebate from the rolls
so I'm counting the total as $13.97 paid for $60.34 worth of groceries.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Yay! Way to go!! When do you put your weekly menu up for the week?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl! I do my menu on Monday's, here's last weeks...
    http://carolinahousewife.blogspot.com/2010/11/menu-plan-monday.html

    but it turned out to be a major bust!

    ReplyDelete