Monday, November 22, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Menu Plan Monday Pictures, Images and Photos

Well this week is obviously different than most weeks.  We'll have more mouths to feed (yay) and of course a ton of food in the house (double yay).  I'm all over the Thanksgiving Menu planning, and I'll post that tomorrow.  But I still wanted to put out a menu for everything planned before and after the holiday.

Monday:  Buffalo stuffed chicken, something else!

Tuesday:  I'll be cooking and cleaning all day today, so we'll probably eat cereal, sandwiches, and pizza (in this order)

Wednesday: Snickerdoodle Muffins, sausage, fruit (breakfast)
                    Cesar Salad, Mushroom soup (lunch)
                    Dinner out-I bought a $50/$100 Q at Restaurant.com when it was 80% off

Thursday: see menu tomorrow

Friday: Quiche, fruit (breakfast)
            leftovers (lunch)
            Bacon and blue cheese burgers, roasted cauliflower (dinner)

Saturday: Omelet, fruit, hashbrowns (breakfast)
               leftovers (lunch)
               Either Italian or Mexican: I've got most of the ingredients for either, so we'll
               take a vote!

Sunday: I'm pretty sure hubby and I will be alone this day, so we'll probably just graze
             on the leftovers.  I'll also have made a big pot of my famous turkey soup that I
             make every year (the secret is the dumplings) so we'll have that around as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment