Monday, November 15, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Menu Plan Monday Pictures, Images and Photos

My husband is the sweetest.  I suggested that he make me something for dinner last Thursday because I would be home late and he really is a good cook when I let him in "my" kitchen.  He defrosted some perch and made a foil packet with pineapple chunks and some citrus/current jam which he cooked on the grill.  He also made mashed sweet potato puree and cut up veggies to go with it.  Never in a million years would I have cooked my fish with pineapple and currant jam...but it was delicious!  So notice who's cooking this Thursday again!!

Monday: fish fillets, roasted veggie cous cous
Tuesday: Grilled chicken, cottage cheese, broccoli

Wednesday: left overs
Thursday: Husband's Choice!!
Friday: Tomato/Basil burgers, home fries
-I'm also feeling like I NEVER stick to my menu Sat/Sun so instead, I'm going to tell you what I made LAST weekend!

Saturday: Feta stuffed chicken with a balsamic glaze, wild rice, cut up cucumber
Sunday: Grilled Porkchops, roasted potatoes/carrots/onions/b. squash/cauliflower (notice the leftover veggies in the cous cous "tomorrow")

1 comment:

  1. I'd be scared to have a "husbands choice" on the menu plan. I'm pretty sure that we'd be eating snicker bars and popcorn that night.

    ReplyDelete