Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thanksgiving Menu

Well, here's my plan for Thanksgiving.  We'll have 5 adults in the house, and probably enough food to feed 10! I've linked to quite a few recipes, and I want you to know that I have tried and follow each of these to the tee (except the muffins, but I'm assuming they'll be good cause they're from the Fairhope Foodie).  They are all wonderful!




Breakfast: Snickerdoodle Muffins, fruit, bacon


I'm planning on having "dinner" about 3:30 or 4:00, so for lunch, I'm just going to set out snacks for everyone to graze on.  So when dinner comes, we'll be ready to eat.

Snacks: Veggie tray, Liver Pate/Pub Cheese/Garlic toasts and crackers, Chips and dip, relish tray (olives, pickled beets, pickles, roasted red peppers), pigs in a blanket (you gotta love crescent rolls and Lil smokies)


Dinner: Roasted Turkey (I use a herb butter under the skin to give it an awesome flavor), stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, corn casserole, asparagus with holandaise sauce, cranberry orange relish, Waldorf salad (minus the celery and raisins), rolls, apple pie with a dutch topping, Georgia peach cobbler

Bundt Cake Pictures, Images and Photos
I'm also planning on making Bacardi Rum Cake to have around the house...it is incredible and easy if you're looking for a rum cake!

And either Thursday or Friday I'll make my famous turkey soup with parsley dumplings.  I discovered this recipe about 5 years ago and LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment