Friday, November 19, 2010

Food Lion Trip-saved 76%

Although I was pretty down this week, I did get out on Tuesday (my day off) to catch a few sales...I've been trying to get what I need for Thanksgiving week and Christmas baking ahead of time so I'd get the best deal.  

I went to he Food Lion really because of the buy 4 Kellogg's Cereals and get an instant $5 off your bill.  So I bought 2 Rice Krispies (2/$4 with $1/2 Q) and 2 Strawberry All Bran's (2/$4.27  with $1/2 Q).  This got me 4 boxes of cereal for  about $1.27, and the Rice Krispies had a peelie, buy 2 get a pack of marshmallows free!  Jackpot!

Here's all I got

4 boxes of cereal (really cheap)
1 pack marshmallows (free)
2 Hunt's tomato sauce (FL printable, $1/2)
2 Treasure cove blue cheese ($1/2)
3 lb ground beef

My total before Q's and sales was $44.20, and after everything, I paid $10.99.


                                     

1 comment:

  1. That is a great savings percentage.


    I would like to invite you to link up your savings at the Weekly Savings Linky @ Frugality Is Free Tweet about The Weekly Savings Linky, and you could win a free ad space. I am also giving away both ALDI and Del Monte gift cards.

    ReplyDelete