Monday, November 8, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

I totally blew the menu plan last week.  After I had made it, I realized I missed a few important details of the week.  I forgot that school was out for election day, so my husband had the day off.  So we went out for lunch instead of having leftovers, which meant that I did not make a meal for dinner.  I also forgot that my husband was going to be out of town on Thursday and Friday, so those two meals were scratched.  I have a history of getting a Domino's Philly cheese Steak pizza when he's gone (I love it/he hates it) but this time, I just had some leftover soup and Doritos.  So, you'll see a lot of repeats from last week!

Monday:  turkey/gravy, Roasted cauliflower/carrots/onions/butternut squash
Tuesday: veggie soup with meatballs, rolls

Wednesday: leftovers
Thursday: grilled cheese cut up veggies
Friday: tacos, beans, rice
Saturday: taco salad
Sunday: fish, veggie, rice

No comments:

Post a Comment