Wednesday, August 11, 2010

simple living blogs

Well, it's no secret that I am a frugal liver. I coupon, stockpile, bake from scratch, freeze leftovers, can produce... But I also enjoy shopping, traveling, watching TV, playing games. Some things I do (like having cocktails at the bar, going to the movies, concerts) cost a lot of money and I don't think twice (well 3x) about doing them because I enjoy them.

But lately, I've been doing a lot of blog reading, and the main interest for me is simple living. I've been implementing certain things in my everyday life that fit right in with that idea...but I'm becoming inspired to do more.

I'm going to start by organizing my two freezers and pantry and making a list of what I've got. That way, shopping, meal planning, and cooking will be easier. I'll also organize my bathroom drawers and cupboards.

I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment