Thursday, August 4, 2011

BBQ Chicken Recipe


I made a delicious oven BBQ chicken platter yesterday for a party I was hosting.  It was cheap, easy, and everyone loved it.  I should have taken pics but I was too busy, but I'll share the recipe with you anyway!

I decided on making this particular entree because I got WONDERFUL looking chicken thighs on sale at Sam's Club for $.99 a lb.  Each thigh (with bone) is about 1/2 lb.

Chicken Thighs (with bone and skin)
BBQ sauce

-Preheat oven to 325 degrees
-Place skin side up on a cookie sheet lined with foil
- Brush generously with BBQ sauce
-Cook for 20 mins
-Pull out of oven, flip, and cover the other side generously with sauce
-Cook for 20 mins
-Pull out of oven, flip, and cover with more sauce
-Cook for 20 mins or until chicken is done and juices run clear                                                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment