Monday, August 15, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Menu Plan Monday Pictures, Images and Photos
I really stuck to it last week, yay for me!  The only thing I didn't make was the flank steak because 2 of the 3 ingredients were unavailable at my grocery store.  I'll keep a look out, but until then, I guess I won't be able to try that fabulous recipe!  Instead, I got to have sushi for the first time in forever.  My husband is so sweet, he knew how much I craved it when I was pregnant and couldn't have any, so on Friday, he let me order for both of us.  It was delicious.

But here's what I'm planning on cooking this week.  Today is the first day of school, so I'll try to have something good ready for hubby when he gets home.

Monday: Cuban black bean tostadas, Mexican rice
Tuesday:Dijon chicken pasta salad, fried okra, fresh tomatoes
Wednesday: I work late so leftovers or something boring like PB&J
Thursday: Chicken chili, popovers
Friday: hummus, pita chips, olive tapinade, Greek salad
Saturday: go out
Sunday: TBA-let's wait and see what's on sale this week.



No comments:

Post a Comment