Monday, August 1, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Menu Plan Monday Pictures, Images and Photos

Well, it has been quite a week.  We had a ton of people at the house which means we had a ton of food.  I'm now hoping to have a week where we eat good (so we're not tempted to go out) and we don't spend much money (to make up for the ridiculous amount of money I spent on food last month).  I shouldn't have to go to the grocery store for much, except maybe the best deals!

Monday: Taco Salad,  southwest egg rolls
Tuesday: Chicken salad sandwich,  chips, veggies cut up
Wednesday: Potluck at work, I'm bringing potato salad
Thursday: Bruschetta (home made bread), grilled chicken kabobs
Friday: egg rolls, stir fry, rice
Saturday:  Pasta, garlic bread, salad
Sunday: leftovers


All I should really need to buy is whatever produce I need.  Right now, I've got tons of tomatoes and other salad stuff, but it won't last the week.  I'll probably have to hit the produce stand before I make egg rolls and stir fry on Friday.

Pasta and stir fry are two great ways to use a lot of produce.  You can use whatever you like/have lying around, and it tastes great.

No comments:

Post a Comment