Friday, August 12, 2011

Bi Lo Trip

Well, my percentage may not be as good as it was at Publix (even though I did buy fresh shrimp there), but this tally will show you more of what we actually eat!  I feel like I did a good trip...but Bi-Lo...I was disappointed that you didn't even have many of the items I was looking for (flank steak, asiago cheese, red curry sauce, stuffing mushrooms, coffee syrup, bologna, everything bagels).  I felt like I was at the Food Lion for a moment!

Hershey's Caramel syrup (instead of real coffee flavored syrup)
Pringles Sour Cream and Chives
Arnolds Bread
Water Chestnuts
2 Dawn dish soap (free with 2 $.50/1)
La Looks Gel (man $1/1)
2 International Coffee Creamer (2 $.5/1)
cheese slices
turkey lunchmeat
bacon
bag of apples
mushrooms

As you can see, I didn't use very many coupons, but got out pretty cheap.

Total Spent: $24.33
Total Saved: $14.07
Total Percentage Saved: 37%

No comments:

Post a Comment