Monday, July 11, 2011

Menu Planning Monday

Menu Plan Monday Pictures, Images and Photos

It's been forever since I blogged.  I found out I was pregnant and somehow instantly lost interest in everything but that.  Now my sweet baby is 2 weeks old, and I'd like to start back in with my blogging.  So today, I'm starting off with something easy...a weekly menu plan.

Before I had the baby, I stocked the freezer with lots of easy meals.  So this whole week menu is a no shopping trip needed menu (except some produce and chips for Thursday and whatever happens on Sunday).  It seems like we've made a ton of trips to the store this month already, and the grocery budget will be strapped if I don't get control of it!

Monday: Tostatas & Mexican rice
Tuesday: Italian marinated chicken on the grill, potatoes, cucumber salad
Wednesday: tuna melts, butternut squash soup
Thursday: Chicken Enchiladas, homemade salsa, guacamole
Friday: Spaghetti with meat sauce, salad, garlic bread
Saturday: leftovers or go out
Sunday: a big hunk of meat (whatever's on sale) with mashed potatoes and gravy and a fresh veggie side

No comments:

Post a Comment