Sunday, July 17, 2011

Our first few outings with the baby

Well, baby is 2 1/2 weeks old and since I was such a homebody when I was pregnant, I've felt pretty cooped up in the house since I've had her.  I've made quite a few quick trips out without her, but we've brought her a few places too!

Friday we went to Longhorn for lunch with her.  I was a little nervous that she'd start screaming and ruin everyone else's lunch, but she was an angel.  It helped that we fed her right before we left, so she snoozed in the booth next to me the whole time. 

Then today, we took her to church for the first time.  She was an instant hit with everyone (of course-who doesn't love a tiny newborn) and I was relieved that she was quiet and well behaved.  I see years and years of Sunday morning church attendance in store for her, so I might as well break her in early!!

No comments:

Post a Comment