Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Walgreens Trip: saved 66%!

Now, this was just a small trip to Wags inspired by the fact that my niece and nephew are coming to visit soon.  I have pictures framed on the wall of the oldest (5 yr old) but none of the youngest (3 yr old) because I haven't touched the arrangement since I nailed it to the wall before she was born.  I didn't want her to not be up there, so I ordered 4 pictures to be picked up in store.

While I was there, I decided to get a few other things!

Transaction #1
Pictures:  2.16
Hyland's Teething Gel:  was $4.99, used a $1 Q, got back $5 in WAGS rewards


Total:  $6.59

Transaction #2
2 Packages of Walgreens D Batteries: BOGO $5.29
1 Huggies wipes:  was $2.49, used $1 WAGS Q and a $.75 man Q
used the $5 WAGS reward

Total:  $1.50

I spent a total of $8.09 for $23.62 worth of goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment