Tuesday, July 12, 2011

My stocked freezer

I mentioned yesterday that before I had the baby, I stocked the freezer with some ready made or easy to prepare meals. As a couponer/cheap individual, what I made was dictated by what I could get cheap (of course).



I thought you all might be interested in what's in MY freezer.
  • Buffalo Chicken Wraps
  • Pesto Chicken Wraps
  • Crab Meat Hors d'oeuvres (this recipe is similar to what I make, but I use more butter/no mayo and the cheese spread HAS to be a jar of Old English Cheese Spread, found by the cheese whiz)
  • Artichoke Bread
  • Taco Meat
  • Greek Marinated Chicken Breasts (Olive Oil, Garlic clove, lemon juice, sea salt, thyme)
  • Italian dressing Marinated Chicken Breasts
  • Chicken Enchiladas
  • Pinto Beans
  • Meat Sauce (home made sauce)
  • boxed frozen veggies, pasta, pirogis, pizzas

No comments:

Post a Comment