Sunday, September 19, 2010

Making that Money: Swagbucks and Surveys

money Pictures, Images and Photos
Well, I'm super excited and have no one to brag to! I hit my $100 mark on surveyspot today. I joined in March, but I didn't really do much with it until June...so in about 4 months I made $100 cash. Not bad for someone who would have spent that time in front of the computer fooling around anyway. I also scored quite a few free products. They have sent me: BBQ Kettle Chips, 2 cans mushroom soup, flavored rice mix, 2 bottles shampoo, Catalina dressing, and some granola bars. With the product tests, the idea is I try them out over a few days/weeks time and then give my honest opinion of them.

So if you're looking for a survey company to try, I recommend surveyspot.

I also used some of my Amazon gift cards today that I earned from Swagbucks. So far, after joining in June, I've earned $45. Also a good haul for doing absolutely nothing out of the ordinary! Today I ordered a copy of the dog training book we liked from the library, a dog "clicker" training tool, and a food scale (because mine warped after being left on the toaster oven). I'm SUPER excited!

So if you haven't tried Swagbucks yet, I also recommend that. It's easy, fun and profitable.

I'm saving up my Pay Pal money for a new vacuum.  I haven't spent any of the survey money, and I've also got a bit from random stuff I sold on eBay.  I do like to keep a few extra dollars in there if I need to buy some coupons or something.  But I'm saving for the $499 Dyson ball vacuum.  They are so cool looking!  I'm sort of thinking if I ever get that much money in my account, I might balk at paying that much for a vacuum, but we'll see.  Right now the $79 one I got at Target 4 years ago is not cutting it. If anyone has any experience with the Dyson, I'd love to hear your opinion!

No comments:

Post a Comment