Monday, September 20, 2010

Menu Planning

Well here's my thoughts about what's on the menu this week.  I'm not doing a really great job of sticking to the plan on the weekend, but during the week it's pretty spot on.  As usual breakfast is cereal, oatmeal, or pancakes from the freezer and lunch is sandwiches or wraps (or leftovers).
eggplant Pictures, Images and Photos
Here's dinner:

Monday:  Buffalo stuffed chicken (a new favorite), rice and a veggie
Tuesday:  going out to dinner because it's my birthday!
               I printed a great Q off restaurant.com for the occasion.
Wednesday:  I'll be working late, so I'll eat 2 lunch options,
               and Charles is on his own
Thursday:  Cheese, crackers, brunschweiger (no clue on spelling), fruit plate
Friday: Phyllo Feta Rolls and a Greek salad (or I may make a bog pot of beef stew to keep
                 us for the weekend)
Sat or Sun: eggplant parm, garlic bread, salad or veggie

No comments:

Post a Comment