Friday, September 3, 2010

New Addition to the Family

Photobucket

This is Pepper. We adopted her only yesterday, and I have to say, I think it will be a great match. I had some concerns about adopting a puppy, only because I had never trained one before. I also had some concerns about "replacing" my beloved dog who died almost 18 months ago. But I think that everything is going to work out great!

She's sweet, seems smart enough to get the "going potty outside thing", and adorable.

I'm already enjoying having a little company with me this morning (although I could have done without a crying puppy last night at 4:30 in the morning). We took her out so she didn't have to hold it all night, and then she thought it was playtime. I think maybe I'll try NOT taking her out tonight and see how that goes!

Well, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment