Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Rite Aid Savings-$2.93 spent for about $59 worth of stuff

rite aid Pictures, Images and Photos

It has been a long time since I've done a realy big drugstore trip. Basically, I have what I need for the next 6 months and am just flat out avoiding the stores to keep my grocery budget down. But, I was tempted by Rite Aid this week.

Here's what I got and how I did.

Transaction #1:

2 20oz Pepsi Max (BOGO Rite Aid Video Q)
1 bag Goldfish Crackers
2 Oral B toothbrushes (BOGO Q)
1 Reach toothbrush ($1 Q)
2 Playtex tampons ($2 Q, $1 Q)
Johnson Baby Lotion ($1 RA Q, $1 Q)
(I also used a $5 off RA Q)

Total was 10.28 and I recieved $13 in UP rewards and $2 SCR

Transaction #2:

2 EPT 3 count Pregnancy tests (2 $3 Q)
1 Listerine Pocket Pack (forgot my Q;()

(I used a $5 off RA Q and my $13 UP rewards)

Total was 10.65 and I recieved $16 UP rewards.

SOOOOOOOOOO,

total spent: 20.93
UP rewards left: 16
SCR coming: 2

I basicaly got all of this stuff for $2.93. It would have been cheaper if I could have found the RA coupon book, but my store didn't know anything about it. I could have used 2 $1 off Q's (and the RZ video value Q I forgot) making .07 on the transaction. Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment