Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Rite Aid Savings $4.19 for $75.37 worth of stuff

Photobucket

I went into my RA shopping trip this week with $12 in UP rewards.  This makes me feel like I got some great deals!  So I 'forced' my husband into coming with me so that I could do 2 transactions without feeling too annoying.

Transaction #1:  (I did the PG Promotion)
1 Tide HE detergent:  (used a $2 Q)
2 Old Spice deodorants (used a BOGO Q)
2 Gillette Body Washes (used a $2 Q, free WYB deo Q)
1 Gillette deodorant
1 Pantene 2 in 1
1 Pantene conditioner ($1/2 Q)
Also used a $5/25 RA Q

 Total after Q's and Up rewards: $2.31 
(I received $10 in UP rewards to put towards next transaction, also I'll be getting $4 in SCR)

Transaction #2
1 Crest 3D Toothpaste (used $1 off)
2 Charmin Basic Toilet Paper-24 rolls total (used $1 and $.25 Q)
1 Theraflu (used $2 off Q)
1 Orbit Mist Gum (used RA VV $.50)
I also used a $4/20 VV Q

Total after Q's and UP Rewards: $1.88
(I also received $5 UP rewards for next time)

I spent $4.19 for $75.37 worth of product.

Now to be fair, let's do the 'real math'.  I spent $4.19 and burned $12 in UP, I got $5 back in UP and will get $4 back in SCR, so really I spent $7.19 (if you want to get technical)! Either way, I nailed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment