Saturday, October 30, 2010

20 Free Thai Kitchen Noodles

So I went on eBay and ordered 20 $.50 off of any one Thai Kitchen product. This is a great deal because my Publix has the ginger flavored noodles for $.99.  After they double, the noodles will be free!  I paid $1.54 for the coupons with shipping, so I consider this a victory for couponing!!!

If you've never tried these, I recommend giving them a try with the Q from a recent Red Plum (can't remember which one).  The flavors are a bit more complex, the noodles are WAY better texture and the nutrition is better, too.  One whole package has 190 calories and makes a great lunch with a salad or piece of fruit.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! With the price of the coupons, you basically paid 7.5 cents a piece for those. I am super impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love going to ebay to buy coupons! I always wonder how people make MONEY doing that!

    ReplyDelete