Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Great deals at Target this week!

I made a trip to Target today to grab some deals.  Really I needed a few Scrubbing Bubbles products but ended up with a lot more.  Here's what I got...

1 Scrubbing Bubbles Fresh Max refill (free w/q)
1 SB Fresh refill ($1 off Q)
SB 2-pk shower cleaner refill ($2 off Q)
2 Hershey's Kisses regular (2 $1 Target Q, $1/2 man Q)-for Xmas cookies
2 Kikomen soy sauce (BOGO Q)
1 kikomen teriaki sauce ($1 off Q)
2 Coffee Mate creamers (2 $1.50 Qs)
2 Lip Smackers (2 $1 off Q)
1 Rawhide dog bone-$.99
2 Purina Beneful singles (free with 2 $2 off Qs)
3 Act II mini popcorn boxes (3 $.75 off Qs)-for Halloween give away

My original total was $40.43, and after coupons I spent $15.94.

This is about a 60% savings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment