Tuesday, October 5, 2010

New Clothes Surprise!

I was going through my fall clothes and putting away some of my summer stuff when I made an awesome discovery.  I had shopped some clearance last March and bought 3 new fall/winter tops that I forgot about.  So I now have new clothes that feel free because I bought them so long ago!  Add that to the 3 birthday tops and skirt I got last month and the new (to me) pants from the Goodwill, and I've got a weeks worth of clothes that are new. 

But the reason I'm writing this is to remind everyone to shop the summer clearance now.  Put away a few shorts and tank tops that you bought for $5 today, and you'll have a major surprise waiting for you next year.  I just may head out to the mall later.....

1 comment:

  1. You are SO right! NOW is the perfect time to shop so next summer we can have "new" cheap clothes!!

    ReplyDelete