Monday, October 4, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

I'm trying to eat out of the pantry/freezer again this week.  I've been doing pretty good, and it's showing in our grocery budget.  Sometimes I get so excited about a deal that I over buy, and then we never eat the stuff!  I'm trying hard to get out of that habit.  So here's the plan.

Monday: creamed salmon with cheesy pinwheel bake, veggie
Tuesday:  Chicken Tacos, pinto beans, Mexican rice
Wednesday: leftovers
Thursday: fruit and veggies with dip, crab meat muffins
Friday: going out for our 4th anniversary-mmm Thai
Saturday: Mexican Pizza
Sunday: Spicy Coconut Shrimp over noodles, eggrolls

To Buy:  can of salmon, everything for Thursday (it's our actual anniversary so we want to do apps), 1 lb shrimp, one can coconut milk, fresh ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment