Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I saved 62% at Publix this week!

I hit up Publix this morning with a small list of necessities (coffee, oil) and deals (free Hungry Man dinners, Luna bar).  I got $62.83 worth of groceries for $23.98 which is especially good because I got 5 packages of coffee and fresh produce. Here's how I did it...

2 Hungry Man dinners (used 2 $2 off Q's-free with overage)
1 green pepper
1 cucumber
1 tomato
4 kiwis
5 Eight O'clock coffees (used 2 $2/2 and 1 $.75/1)
1 Quaker Oatmeal (used $2 off)
1 large Pompeii Olive Oil (used $1 off)
2 Thai Kitchen Noodle soups (used $1/2)
1 Luna bar (free with $.50 Q from Mambo Sprouts bk)
1 Cascadian Farms fz raspberries ($.75 printable)

This was the first time I remembered to take a picture of my groceries, and then I found out the memory card was not in the camera...oh well, maybe next time!

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog, came across it on Southern Savers. I too have a blog with the same interests as yours. I'm a new follower, come on over and visit mine! Maybe we can get ideas from eachother on recipes, life and just general couponing! :)

    Great coupon savings at publix this week, you go girl!!

    www.rebeccasahmiam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete