Thursday, October 21, 2010

Rite Aid Trip-Allergy Meds

I saved over $40 at RA this week!!

I"ve been back and forth about my allergy medication.  I find that Cetrizine (RA brand) works great at controlling my severe allergies and is budget conscious if you buy a bigger bottle.  I take it religiously about 6 months out of the year and occasionally the rest of the year...and it tends to affect my sleep.  For the first month or two I can sleep 12 hours at a time and have a heck of a time getting up even then, and when I stop taking it, I toss and turn for at least a week. So I've been trying to decide if I should try something else or what.

Then RA made my choice for me.  Cetrizine is BOGO this week.  I'm sold!!

So I got 2 packages (120 pills each) for $25.85. This is an 8 month supply!

They are originally $32.99, so it was $66 worth of pills, BOGO takes off $32.99, I used a $5/25 and a $1/1.  I also used my $3 remaining UP rewards. 

I'm pleased and have decided to just be happy with the fact that my allergies are in control.  If I sleep a little more than usual...so be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment