Thursday, October 14, 2010

Rite Aid trip

I didn't do GREAT at Rite Aid this week, but I did use my $5 UP rewards before they expired, so that's something!

Here's what I got for $11.99 (and I'm going back today to get a $2.69 refund)

2 7-UP 2-liters (used a BOGO coupon) I'll save this for the punch I make at my cmas recital
6 bags fun-sized Kit Kats (2 $1/3 Qs)
1 Garnier Fructise styler (1 RA $1, 1 $1 man Q)I see this rang up as $2.69 over the advertised price, so I'll go back and get a refund or exchange for something that was on sale for $2.5)
1 Maybeline Gel Eye Liner ($2 off Q)-this looks AWESOME!!
1 Blistex lip ointment
I also used a $5/25 Q and $5 in UP rewards

So my total (after my refund) will be $9.30, (and getting $3 UPs and $1.50 in SCR)

When you stop to consider the fact that the eyeliner was full price $9.49, that sounds better.  It's like I got all my Halloween candy for free this year +.

No comments:

Post a Comment